Are you planning a trip to Sugar Bay Resort & Spa anytime in the near future? Here is some information relating to the resort, in order to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
Check in at the hotel starts at 3 p.m., and check out is by 11 a.m.
If you are paying for all-inclusive while at the resort, then you will receive a bracelet when you check in. It is important to keep your bracelet on at all times. This is so that you can be identified by staff for easier all-inclusive service. You must use it during your entire stay and, when checking out, you must return it to the front desk. Should your bracelet break, please return it to the front desk to have it replaced. There is a charge for lost bracelets.
When checking in at the resort, you will receive towel cards. Please present your towel cards at the pool towel hut or the front desk to receive your towels. Towel Cards must be returned upon check-out.
There are many other services offered at the hotel:
- Car Rental
- Laundry/Dry cleaning service
- Shuttle service (intra-resort)
- WI FI service in designated areas
- Castaways Gift Shop
- Full service Tour Desk
- Pool Concierge
- Beach Towel Service
- Safety deposit boxes are provided free of charge for your safety and convenience. Should your room not be equipped with one, you can secure one through the front desk upon request.
There are also many recreation ideas and activities at the resort:
- Secluded beach
- Three interconnecting freshwater pools and Jacuzzi
- Award winning Journey’s Spa and Fitness Center
- Tennis complex, with laykold surface courts
- Mini Golf Fun Zone
- Red Hook Dive Center, a full Service PADI Dive facility with Dive instructions daily at the Resort pool
- All day activities program and nightly entertainment
- Video slot machine terminals with 12 game variations including video poker, black jack 21, Keno, 777’s, digital roulette and poker stations.
- Water sports center offers catamaran excursions, Snorkel tours, kayaks and sail boats
- Kids Klub