St. Thomas is a very beautiful place to visit. If you’re like me, then you really enjoy relaxing while on vacation also. All-inclusive vacations allow for the ultimate care-free relaxing vacation, as almost everything is already included. If you’re looking for the best all-inclusive resort of St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands, look no further than Sugar Bay Resort and Spa. Sugar Bay Resort and Spa is only true all-inclusive resort in St. Thomas.
The per night rate on single or double occupancy rooms includes many things, such as: meals, beverages, recreation, entertainment, use of non-motorized watersports equipment (such as kayaks and snorkel equipment), access to the fitness center, and tax and gratuities. Restaurant surcharges and restrictions may apply. It makes everything very easy, as the resort already has so many things for you to do. Already having all of the costs that you need built into the fee just adds to how relaxed you’ll feel at the resort.
Food & Drinks
The all-inclusive option at Sugar Bay Resort and Spa includes all breakfast, lunch and dinner meals every day and during the restaurant’s hours (some restrictions may apply).
There are also unlimited house brand cocktails, domestic beer, wine by the glass, and non-alcoholic beverages during restaurant hours. There are several restaurants at the resort which are included in the all-inclusive rate and it makes getting food and drinks very easy.
Amenities of Sugar Bay’s St. Thomas All-Inclusive Resort
- Room, tax and service charge are included in the rate. There are no additional sales tax or fees so you don’t have to wonder what the total cost will be.
- Beach towels and lounge chairs are available pool side and on the beach.
- There are cold washcloths at pool to help keep you refreshed and also relaxed.
- There is a resort shuttle on property (however, it does not leave resort) to bring you around the resort if you choose not to walk (such as from the main building down to the pool).
- Pool side jacuzzi
- Three interconnecting pools
- Well equipped fitness center that is perfect for working out while on vacation.
- Kids Klub half-day programs (4-12 years old)
- Secluded beach access that only Sugar Bay Resort and Spa can enjoy. A great location with clear water and good snorkeling.
Recreation that is included in your all-inclusive rate
- Non-motorized water sports
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Miniature golf
- Daily activity programs
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Free introduction to SCUBA lessons
However, the following items are not included in the all-inclusive rate:
- Caribe Market Place purchases
- Sugar Bay Express (limited room service)
- Holiday or theme events
- Extra food & beverage gratuity that you would like to give
- Local or long distance phone calls
- Retail purchases such as in the gift/souvenir shop
- Usage of motorized water sports and equipment
- On-demand movies
- Wi-Fi or in-room Internet access
- Journey Spa services
- Airport transfers